Team building is a feature of Angry Birds Evolution.
Overview[edit | edit source]
While you can build whatever team you like, here are a few tips to help you assemble the most powerful flock ever:
- Match bird colors to the region you’re playing in if you can. Color-matched birds are twice as effective in their own region!
- Use the team leader (first bird in your team) to good effect. Most birds have very powerful team leader abilities that can turn the tide of battle when used smartly. Even the more common ones boost birds of the same color in the team so you can increase your performance by just swapping birds around and beat that impossible battle
- Birds that are part of a set usually have skills and abilities to support each other. Fielding an entire set team can be devastating both in PvE and PvP.
- While your main team is usually your best one, it is a good idea to start building up your color-specific dungeon teams as soon as possible. The more powerful single-color team you can field, the easier it will be to get your hands on major amounts of evolution material and essence. Choose which birds in your team you want to super evolve first and build color teams based on that.
- Usually your main team is more than enough for PvP battles, you can swap out birds that do more damage to ones that have more health to gain an extra edge. PvP is more focused on staying power than direct damage so experiment and see what brings you the best results
- You can have 6 teams at once!